The Most Common Pre settlement Funding Pedestrian Accidents
- Car hitting someone in the parking lot
- Car hitting someone crossing the roadways or streets
- Car hitting someone when going out his vehicle
- Car hitting someone due to overspending
- Driver under alcohol or drug hitting another person
As you see, many kinds of accidents are there that you may meet on the road. No one is spared from an accident. If you have suffered from injuries due to pedestrian, car, bus, and other road accidents, you may get funding.
What Is A Pre-Settlement Funding?
It’s given to the plaintiffs whose accident case is already in court and is being represented by a lawyer. The case, being in court, may arrive at a settlement. However, this may not come fast. There can be many delays to happen.
The other party may have an experienced lawyer to do all he could to delay the case. The insurance company may not be able to process the filed claim fast due to other cases they handle. In addition, they may not be able to cover all the expenses resulting from the accident.
All these things may happen. However, you will not have to worry about that if you would be able to file a cash advance claim from a pre-settlement funding company. They will be able to help you pay for the expenses you need while pursuing the case in court, allowing you to get justice for what has happened to you.
As you know, having a lack of funds may inhibit you from pursuing the case. You may not be able to handle your lawyer’s fees, knowing that you used to earn from paycheck-to-paycheck before the accident.
If you want to fund the case so that you can seek justice, you may apply for pre-settlement funding. It works by….
- Offering you a non-recourse loan that means you don’t have to pay anything when you lose the case
- Giving you a fixed rate no matter how long your case would take to be settled
- Approving your loan in a day or two, depending on the strength and worth of the claim
- Not needing to check your bank and financial records
- Not needing to investigate your employment
It is as simple as that. If your attorney filed personal injury claims, he will prove that the negligence of the other person has resulted in your injury and/or property damage.
Get Urgent Personal Injury Claim Funding
Check out how presettlementfundings.com can help. They offer you the best and the lowest rates in the industry. Apply for presettlement funding today!